The software does not receive data from the RTSP stream.
- Check if all devices connected to network.
- Check if camera is connected to RTSP device (for example the Teradek Cube).
- Check if all devices are powered and running.
- Check for errors indicated at RTSP device (Teradek Cube has a small screen and some LEDs)
- Check for correct IP address to your RTSP device, look for rtsp.ini.
Re-connect all devices.
Re-start the software.
This issue may be caused by performance problems:
- Processor too slow; other applications may impact the performance, e.g. virus scanners or windows updates
→ Disable all background processes. If this does not help, you will need to update your PC hardware
- Network jam
→ Check your network traffic, split your network or check for speedier network.
- Video bit rate is too low (reduces visible quality)
→ Use higher bit rate
- Video bit rate is too high (overheat the network)
→ Use lower bitrate
- Too many clients are connected to the RTSP device via direct connection
→ Use Multicast instead
- All network components are connected and working properly
- The network has been set up correctly, i.e. if the Scoring PC is connected to the network and no IP addresses used twice
- The Scoring System is running properly
- ISUCutter3FS contains the correct IP address and the correct port, have a look into dvcutter.ini
Please push Button 'main' for the main System first.
- Please power off the system by holding the power button for more than 4 sec.
- Disconnect any network cable and start again.
- If the system is running, please connect to the internet and run all windows updates.
- Then please turn of any windows updates and any error reporting.
- Please make sure that you always shut down the PC correctly.