Update available for download (version 3.6.3 dated 4th August 2020)
This update includes Singles/Pairs/Ice Dance Junior and Senior verification rules for season 2020/2021 based on the latest ISU Communications and the Rulebook.
- Element max number increased to 4000 elements for season 2020/2021
- jumps with marker 'q' (landed on the quarter) added to element list
- Singles & Pairs SOV updated with "q" elements
- Deduction "Not According to Requirements (NAR)" added
- jumps with marker 'b' (jump element bonus) added to element list
- ISU member country Republic of North Macedonia MKD updated in nation.xml
To see the full detailed season changes, please have a look at the changelog file “ISUCalcFS_Changlog_Federations.txt” in the respective installation directory.
Update available for download (v 126.96.36.199, dated 11th September 2020)
This versions includes the adjustments for the season 2020/2021
- Visual C++ Version not working with Cutter - fixed
- Ice Dance Screen: Pattern Dance Pattern Dance with Keypoints - wrong description
- "QUARTER q" Button for Expert Screen also for adv novice
To see the full detailed season changes, please have a look at the changelog file “ISUScoreFS Changelog.txt” in the respective installation directory.